1. Can I send ringtones to my phone from the Ringtone Converter?
No, unfortunately you can't. The Ringtone Converter only converts ringtones between different formats. If your Nokia mobile phone has a Composer built in then you can use the program to type in the keypresses directly in your mobile.
2. Which Nokia phones have a built-in ringtone composer?
For a list of Nokia mobile phones which seem to have a built-in Ringtone Composer Click here.
3. My phone does NOT have a Composer. How do I get ringtones into my phone?
You have 3 options
Yes and No. Generally speaking the days of free sites have come to an end. There are one or two sites that will send free ringtones to your phone but there is always a catch.
5. Is there a way to convert WAV or MP3 files to ringtone formats?
Not using the ringtone converter. This is technically a very difficult thing to do if not impossible. I haven't seen any program that does this successfully.
6. How do I use the Ringtone Converter?
Easy. Click here for a Step-By-Step Example.